A downloadable game for Windows and Mac OS X
An evil monster has invaded your village, razed homes and burned everything down! Your fellow villagers have charged you, the local hero, Sam, with the mission of eliminating this evil monster, Josèphe Kafka, and his minions! Take your trusty crossbow with you as you enter his lair to complete your mission and save your village from his reign of terror! Be careful of his obsequious guards and archers and the smog from the constant burning!
- Move - Arrow Keys
- Shoot - Z
- Restart Game - R
- Quit to Main Menu - Escape (While in game)
- Quit to operating system - Escape (While on Main Menu)
- Take Screenshot - F1
- Made for Ludum Dare 36 for the theme "Ancient Technology." Developed in 48 hours so please forgive me if there are bugs. If you do encounter any, please leave me a comment or contact me via Twitter so I can fix them asap.
- This game has no save feature.
- Screenshots are saved to your C:\Users\%USERNAME%\AppData\Local\CrossbowAssassin in Windows and your current working directory on Mac OS X.
- Sorry, Linux lovers, I don't have a Linux machine so I am unable to compile a Linux build.
- If the Mac build doesn't run, refer to this page to get it running.
Inspired by some recent hazy events in my country (brownie points if you manage to get the references) and Warren Robinett's classic Adventure, I decided to make a similar maze action-adventure game for my first Ludum Dare. I had a blast!
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.